Circular 6 of 2021
10 March 2021
SGB ELECTIONS 2021
1. All parents/guardians received a notice regarding nominations and the election process
of seven (7) parents on 3 March 2021.
2. Nominations were accepted until 20h00 on 9 March 2021.
3. The election on 23 March 2021 will only be held if more parent candidates were
nominated than the number of members to be elected.
4. We had our first nomination validation meeting at 10h00 on 10 March 2021.
4.1 All nominations were considered.
4.2 Nomination were either accepted or rejected.
4.3 The number of accepted nominations were counted and the number of nominees (seven) was
equal of the number of members needed.
4.4 The nominees are automatically deemed elected.
4.5 The SGB election was declared free and fair by the school electoral officer, Mr
Williams, of Simonsberg Primary.
5. Nominees Child Grade
5.1 Tina Burger Nadine Booysen 12A1
5.2 Gerda van Noordwyk Runé van Noordwyk 10A1
5.3 Jody Lewis Kaylee Lewis 10A1
5.4 Andries Esterhuizen Annebelle Esterhuizen 11A1
5.5 Annalene Esterhuizen Ethan Esterhuizen 10A1
5.6 Cathy Xulu Kimberley Matema 10E4
5.7 Natasha Erasmus Chané Erasmus 8A1
6. Parents/guardians have until 16h00 on 19 March 2021 to lodge any objections against any nominee.
I wish to thank all the nominees for their availability for voluntary service to the school as SGB members.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL